A family holiday at the Grand Wailea is something you’ll remember all your life. Nature and people are welcoming and determined to offer you a lush adventure.
Viewing entries tagged
A vacation in Hawaii is an amazing experience for the entire family. From exotic beaches and turquoise waters to coffee farms and historic places, the islands offer memories for a lifetime. And when you record them with a professional photo session you are safe to share them with your friends and family.
Its wonderful to watch ohana’s grow up.
Animals are part of the family, too! It’s been a popular trend to include our furry friends in our family portrait sessions. This can be a hard task, but the results can be rewarding. Whether it’s photos for a Holiday Card or including a pet in your Wedding photos, here are some tips to consider:
- Pick a pet friendly location. In Laguna Beach, all beaches are dog-friendly within certain months of the year. Beach photography is perfect for animals because you can find your own perfect corner to yourself. It’s important to check beforehand if the location you have in mind allows your pets to join.
- Props! Clothes aren’t just for humans! Feel free to dress up your furry friends for the occasion. At Montage Laguna Beach, proposals and pet photography go hand in hand. One idea is to have your dog dressed up with the ring around their neck!
- Walk them beforehand. We all know that dogs get excited easily, and when they know they are getting out of the house, they can get a little crazy. If you take them for a walk beforehand, it relieves some of their energy, making them slightly more calm for the photos.
- Bring treats! Dogs can become easily distracted, especially in an unfamiliar area with new people and smells. Bringing treats can help them focus on where the camera for a beach photo session.
- Have an extra friend/family member come along to help. Although you definitely want to have your dog in the photos, sometimes you need a little break. Having an extra set of hands will take some stress off your shoulders. It can also help by having the extra person handle the treats so the photographer can focus on capturing the perfect moment.
Written by Savannah S. (Pacific Dream Photography at the Montage Laguna Beach)