If you could take a vacation, where would you go? If you ask us, stay at the St. Regis Princeville located in Kauai, Hawaii. The St. Regis offers a vacation experience like no other. Between the lush scenery, impeccable dining options, and luxurious accommodations, the St. Regis provides a captivating reality. Here are the top six reasons why you must stay at the St. Regis Princeville.
- Location: The striking St. Regis Princeville is located on the island of Kauai, Hawaii, also known as “The Garden Isle.” The tropical paradise is found among the blue waters of the Pacific. Kauai has something to offer everyone. The island is known for its natural hiking trails, pristine beaches, tropical fruits, native plant life, and gorgeous coastline. The St. Regis Princeville overlooks the dramatic Hanalei Bay. One step out the door, and you’ve found yourself by the seaside under the Hawaiian sun.
- Dining: The five award winning restaurants at the St. Regis Princeville are known for their culinary indulgences. The elegant dining venues offer the finest Hawaiian inspired dishes around. What better way to spend your Hawaiian vacation, then treating yourself to something amazing?
- Atmosphere: The staff at the St. Regis Princeville takes warm welcomes to the next level. As you walk through the doors of the hotel, you are greeted with fresh Hawaiian lei. Listen as you hear the staff greet you with a friendly “Aloha,” the Hawaiian word for hello. Throughout your entire stay on Kauai, you’ll be treated as family, or as we say Ohana.
- Relaxation: The flawless resort offers one of the most relaxing stays around the world. While Kauai offers adventurous activities such as, water tubing, horseback riding, hiking, and boating, the St. Regis makes the perfect place to come back and relax. You may enjoy the tranquil pool, overlooking the ocean or rest on a comfortable lounge chair. You may also try some local cuisine at the Nalu Kai Grill and bar, located just beside the pool.
- Photography: Our top reason why the St. Regis Princeville is the number one place to stay is that we offer complimentary photo sessions on the property. Our photographers capture the most beautiful memories of your trip and the photos are ready as soon as the next day. With this being said, we hope you’ve already booked your tickets to Kauai and picked a date for your complimentary photo session. We look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful island of Kauai and the stunning St. Regis Princeville resort.
Written by Julia P. (Pacific Dream Photography at the St. Regis Princeville)