If you seek a wedding captured on soft sand with pristine ocean views or family photos with dramatic sunsets then look no further than the artists at Pacific Dream Photography. Rated one of Maui’s top resorts, the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort provides our photographers with lush grounds, unique architecture, and stunning Hawaiian views perfect for capturing all your wedding and vacation memories.
Viewing entries tagged
Maui beach photography
1. Your camera acts as a visual journal. Your camera gives you the ability to capture beautiful moments while you travel, which is an amazing gift. You will be able relive these moments every time that you flip back through these pictures.
2. Having your camera with you a great way to meet people. They might not always admit it, but people often love being on camera and having someone around who can capture great moments during a trip is a huge plus. There is a huge industry even based on travel photography. Don’t be surprised when people see your camera and start a conversation with you! One minute you're talking, the next you’re hiking through the maui jungle with your new best friend!
3. Make some money along the way. Looking for a cheap meal while globetrotting? Talk to local restaurants and offer them a culinary shoot in trade for a meal. There are a ton of ways to trade services for your photos! Be sure to brush up on your food photography or building interior skills!
4. Taking photographs can help you be more aware of your surrounding. When you’re on the search for the next perfect shot, your senses will adapt to be more heightened to your surroundings. You’ll notice that you are more capable of scoping out beauty, which will further enhance your travel experience. Beautiful scenic landscape photography is only accomplished when the photographer is on constant high alert for the perfect conditions.
5. You’ll have high quality photos that are better than cell phone shots. Now that everyone on the planet seems to have a camera with them at all times, you’ll feel confident knowing that you’ve got the power of a real camera behind you. Or if you don't, one of our favorite cameras for travel is the Canon 6D.
Written by James H. (Pacific Dream Photography at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel)
The romantic and serene ambiance of the Andaz at Wailea Resort is simply the perfect location for couples celebrating their honeymoon in Maui.
Nathalie and Jon came to us all the way from Australia to enjoy this special time together just days after their wedding in Sydney. Being used to posing for photographers by this point (after enduring both engagement and wedding photography) the couple was able to relax on the beach and surrounding property during their Experience Photography Session.
Both agreed that the islands breathtaking natural beauty along with the modern elegance of the resort were excellent choices and exceeded their expectations. With the many dramatic backdrops, it is clear why the Andaz Wailea is a top sought out location for Maui couples photography. You can see more examples of beautiful portraits taken at the Andaz here.
We look forward to seeing them return to Maui's beautiful beaches for future anniversaries and to capture more special memories of their love.
Written By Sarah S. (Pacific Dream Photography at the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort)