What better way to celebrate the newest member of your family, than a beach photo shoot under neith the palm trees of the tropical haven of Hawaii? We often are honored with the opportunity to photograph soon to be parents, as they welcome baby number one. Who knew pregnancy could look so glamorous? These sweet couples ahre so much love for each other. We are so happy that we got the chance to document this special time in their lives. Here are the top five reasons why you should book a Hawaii maternity session.
1. Every pregnancy is different. Therefore, it is important to document this precious time in your life and capture the moment. It doesn’t matter if this is your first child or sixth, take this opportunity to allow your hawaii photographer to capture that gorgeous pregnancy glow.
2. Use this day to spoil yourself! This is a special day and it is important to feel your best. Get your hair and makeup done or go buy that new outfit you’ve had your eye on. After all, you will have these photos to remember for years to come. Not only will a little pampering help you feel extra special, your pregnancy glow will shine through the camera.
3. What a great opportunity to share these precious moments with your child, as they grow older. That bump is beautiful and there’s no better way to show it off. Photos trigger emotions and help you remember memories more vividly. This is the chance to create once in a lifetime memories. When the child is older, they will be amazed to see the lovely photos of their mom, while they were growing inside of you.
4. A maternity session is a great way to bond with your partner, as it allows you to stop and appreciate them. Sometimes it’s not as natural for the daddy to bond with the unborn baby, since the baby is moving and growing inside of you. Getting dad involved can help him bond with the baby and create extra special memories. If you have children already, bring them along. This allows the siblings to bond and appreciate this exciting time. They might even look forward to their new brother or sister more so than ever.
5. The possibilities are endless! This is your chance to get creative. Here at Pacific Dream Photography, we will go above and beyond to capture these beautiful Hawaii maternity sessions. Whether your looking for a stylized shoot or a simple beach photography session, we are happy to suit your needs.
Check out some more examples of Maternity Photography on our blog here.
Written by Julia P. (Pacific Dream Photography at the Grand Hyatt Kauai)